Quantity: 1 available
Book Condition: Very Good
The attractive dedication program for this notable church, endowed by the Mellon family. Black cloth backstrip on blue paper-covered boards, with bright gilt embossed arms on front cover. Includes explanatory and background text with excellent black and white gravure photo plates of the church and its facilities. Laid in are the paperbound folio 'The East Liberty Presbyterian Church Ecclesiastical Art in Wood, Stone and Stained Glass,' which describes the artistic features of the church, and a program from the March 26, 1939, service. Owner's name, address, March 26, 1939, date fep.